Pack 13 has a number of volunteer positions available for the upcoming scouting year. A list and description of our main openings can be found below:
- Summertime Activity Coordinator – Assist with coordinating the Pack’s summer events and activities.
- Webmaster – Maintain and post updates to pewaukeepack13.org.
- Fall Fundraiser Coordinator (Shadow for 2019) – Oversee our annual popcorn and coffee sales.
- Pack Trainer – Coordinating training courses for adult leaders.
- Pack Secretary – Record meeting notes/minutes.
- Blue and Gold Coordinator – Assist with the planning of our annual Scouting ceremony.
If you’d like to assist in an event-by-event capacity, we’d gladly accept that help as well. Please contact us if you’re interested in learning more about any of these volunteer opportunities.